Sunday, March 28, 2010

Update March 28th


Its been awhile since I have updated my blog, so here you go. Its been 7 months and 1 day since I had my surgery, and I am now down 174 pounds. I am 10 pounds away from hitting 299. What a great day that will be, seeing 300 on the scale for the last time EVER. I may have to throw a party..haha or at least indulge in a weight watchers treat to celebrate.
Every day things are getting easier and easier to do. I now enjoy going out with my husband and dogs for walks, and we do it quite often. I have returned to Curves, and I am enjoying it very much. Its time that I can get out of the house, leave the stresses of life behind and just concentrate on myself for awhile. Every time I go the machines get easier to use. It won't be long before I can do the whole circuit twice without feeling like a contestant on the biggest loser doing their last chance workout. lol.
I find it easier to make healthier choices when picking foods, the last 7 months have truly been a learning experience, and it continues.
7 months ago just about every article of clothing I owned was too small, and it was a pain in the ass trying to find something to wear...sweat pants and stretchy cotton pants were my friend. Now its the opposite, everything I own is too damn big. The other day we went to a cousins house for dinner, and I had to keep pulling my jeans and underwear up because they were falling off. I can't wait until I reach my goal and can finally go shopping for a new stylish wardrobe, Darren better start saving his pennies now to finance that little trip.

3 comments:

  1. Hey babe I know I have told you that you look great and am very happy for your weight loss but I'm saying it again. You have me so proud. each and every day you look better and better. and each and every day you are loosing weight, we will all have to have a party when you go below the 300 mark :) I love you

    ReplyDelete