Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Where has the past year gone??


Ready for Aunt Cassie's Baby Shower
I cannot believe that we are so quickly approaching my little girls 1st Birthday....Seriously where the hell has the last year gone?!?!?
She is crawling all over the place...Can say Mom, Daddy, Hey, and Come (this last one I think is from listening to us talk to the dogs lol) She can walk while holding on to furniture and I'm positive that it won't be long before she takes her first solo steps...She sleeps through the night....Eats like a champ, so far there isn't anything that she won't eat....and has 8 teeth.
She is a little firecracker with an attitude just like her momma, my poor husband
The last 3 weeks have been rough on the kid. I noticed that she had an odd sounding cough and later a bloody nose so we took her in to the hospital, waiting 4hrs and they sent us home and said she was "fine". My mommy instincts were telling me that they were wrong and she was NOT fine. That night we were getting ready for bed and I heard what sounded like a seal, I grabbed her from her crib and said we are going back to the hospital. We went to a different hospital and just as I thought she had Croup. We have had many nights laying awake holding a coughing little girl, sitting outside in the cold air to open up her breathing, sitting in the bathroom with the shower running..slowly she is getting better and I think by her birthday she should be back to her usual self                                                    


LOVES her apples!!!


Early mornings with Mom 
As for myself...the PPD is getting so much better, it was hard for me to admit that I needed help and medication but its the best thing I could do for myself and my little Cricket. I need to be healthy and take care of myself so I can take care of her and be the best mom I can be!!
Meeting Santa 
 
 
THE FACE THE MELTS MY HEART


No comments:

Post a Comment