Monday, December 14, 2009

Moody Missy


So in the last few weeks I think my mood swings have improved drastically. ( Darren may have another opinion.lol )
I went to see a psychiatrist and she suggested crushing my medications, thinking that I wasnt absorbing enough of my anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medications. I did this for a total of 4 days, of which I spent in bed stoned out of my tree. I decided that the crushing wasn't making anything better, sure I wasn't moody, but I wasn't conscious either.lol
I tweaked my pills on my own, and so far so good. I haven't had any huge melt downs in a couple weeks, so we will see how it goes.
I'm still moody in the sense that I will cry at the drop of a hat, but the anger/rage seems to be under better control.

1 comment:

  1. It will take time but I will be there every step of the way!!!!! I love you

    ReplyDelete