Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Off to New York


Leaving early tomorrow morning to go to my 1 month appointment in Utica. I'm excited to see if i've lost any more weight since I weighed myself. Hopefully Dr Graber will be happy with my progress so far.
I'll keep you posted and let you all know how it goes.

I got a recipe from my sisters Bf Farzan last night using Tofu and Thai peanut Satay Sauce, I'm really excited to try making it tonight, i'll post later and let you know how it turned out. I've never in my life tried tofu, so this should be interesting..lol

3 comments:

  1. How did it go? Are you a fan or not!?
    Good luck and drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I think i'm a fan...I need to get used to the texture of the tofu, but it was good

    Appointment went ok..The Dr was pleased with my progress and said that i'm right on schedule

    ReplyDelete
  3. melissa good for you you are doing so good i knew you would be happy in the end

    ReplyDelete