Saturday, September 12, 2009

Week 3

Well its been 3 weeks already, time is flying. I can't really notice if I've lost any weight or not, but everyone else says they can see it in my face, legs and belly. I only notice it on my right leg, I can see my knee again..lol.
I have added some new foods to my menu, now i can have 1/2 a scrambled egg, 1/4 piece of toast, tuna and salmon. The other night I ordered a small chili from Wendy's and it was so yummy. I ate about 1/2 of it and it was only $1.79, I guess I'm gonna be a cheap date from now on.
The swelling in my arm is almost completely gone, and its only a little tender now. I go on Tuesday for my follow up ultrasound and then a Dr's appointment on the 21st.
Darren and I will be heading back to New York on the 30th for my 3 week check up. I'll be able to get weighed then, I can't wait to find out how much I've lost

1 comment: