Saturday, August 22, 2009

5 Days to go!!!!

So I have 5 days to go until my surgery. We are leaving on Tuesday afternoon. Wednesday will be full of appointments and then Thursday is the big day. I'll be honest with you, i'm scared shitless...lol Don't get me wrong, i'm totally excited, but i'm so afraid of being put to sleep, afraid that something will go wrong. I know its all just in my head, but i can't seem to get my head to shut up.
I've been on a diet since I saw Dr Graber for my consultation 2 months ago, and since then i've lost 35 pounds, ON MY OWN!!. I'm so proud of myself for this.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Babe.

    I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and that it was very easy to fall in love with you. I cant till you have your surgery I know how much you want this. cant wait till we can go horse back riding, to canada's wonderland and camping. I love you with all my heart

    Darren

    ReplyDelete